Friday, January 23, 2015

Admonitions of Specifications Ruled In Past Transit And Declared By Unrestful Truths

Now I wake a little more, my finger rings need to be sterilized and picked up from the city of Redondo Jewelry Store that closed for business and relocated to the city of Hermosa and scattered as the Scorpio Shop, leaving my adornments to travel by way of gravity, airmail, and lithe lies through Wilshire where I left a bracelet outside of Venice before I dumped the false beer on the lawn of somebody's criminal prisoner who wasn't myself for I am neither a criminal or a prisoner, trapped in prisms of crystal and stone.  Like we said, "poetry" was a word for language that assualted the grave decour of decay beneath the Los Angeles airport and beyond the circumstances of magnetic drugs proclaiming every corpses' funeral but mine, for I am not a corpse but a corpus according to falsifications of truth that blandished my fashion with dull lack of blades.  

Clenliness is next to Godliness but I need a Lace frindge for mine Skirts held down and dour Today.

Realization is a Salve Should You Save Yerself and Follow Beams of Light Held Without Common Lantern Today

No comments:

Post a Comment