Friday, January 25, 2013

Health on the wane again.
It's ok.  It makes me feel like a firework
ready to come undone in color
without flame
in too true movements
of where this speck has been
in such a relentless swirl of weather and pollution.

Goddess,
I should have died in December 2012.
On the New Year I was coughing up blood
with horrible fever
and it felt quite like I had some tumor in my back
and all they told me to do in detainment (...)
(fundamentally made me think that people can't understand science).
Well
flu and pnumonia and six times the maximum amount of Invega and Latuda
aside with blood pressure at 70 35
I wonder why they spared me again

Gee, this 19 year old girl there and I
traded tylenol and orange drinks
because she was dying too, her fever reached 106.
You should have seen this
meaning
I got through a car accident
and walking two days through the San Bernadino ghetto afterwards
just to look at this girl's pallid face and listen to her mirroring my feelings
of "Why am I in this pain, I am in pain."

I wonder again why they spared me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment