Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hallmark

"You brighten my day/while I'm on drugs?"

"I raped a bunch of children and now I am your husband."

"I raped a bunch of kids with worse than poison and now I am your wife"

echoes, covering up the blandishments of old terrors.

one never knew who one was, the echoes of depravity and power levying against secret keepers that should go untold.

one of us

met the wrong man on the wrong bus, he gave me a cigarette when I needed it the most.

watch, lets resort to automatic typing in a class of its own.

used to know the old excuses, have to carry myself out of bed since nobody on this wretched planet loves you or me at all.

thought they all had an excuse at first, turned out that they were really wretched even when they were being good.

I knew Trent Reznor, he lived in a morgue and did what he wanted and all he did was bitch about everything.  Should have literally had nine inch toenails.  Maybe he's all Howard Hughes and shit now. 

Met too many telepathics.  Now they're starving for attention.

Beware Vampires, Shapeshifters, and Mind Readers for they are the Scum of the Earth.

Feeling like Boba Fett again.  Someone please fly away from that Sarlacc.

No comments:

Post a Comment