Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Death On the Installment Plan

I am reminded of Celine,
I am reminded of life that I cannot describe
I remember
even through Haldol

and I feel like ...

can't write and shouldn't

no notations are a disservice

through and through

mimicry vs. mimicry

adultery vs. adultery

you should have left more wine
but on the other hand
they don't rightly know where it came from
and they drink it as babies
ever since the melon trick.

we must have encountered monsters
but don't let it ruin the romance
because these people are not me
and sometimes I swear I haven't met

don't be a pimp or a pros
that's all I have to say
should be apparent by now

met a millionaire
thought he was a scumbag
whateves

sometimes I should really hold these people accountable for their own selfs and actions and behavior
because when they aren't they are idiots

sometime soon I should tell you that I love you

but on the other hand
someone was interested in a million grand
the problem is the justice system

they have no clue

clues

psychopathy at age 14 could be described as a love affair

No comments:

Post a Comment