Friday, December 20, 2013

celebrities

The time I met Dead Sara
in the K-Mart
and she asked me
if I had enough beer
just before I said
"Oh, these are for my grandmother,"
she said she has a great grandmother
who is 99
and I said I one named Althea
who was also 99
and that my great great Russian Jewish
grandmother lived to be 104,
she said, "Ah yes those Russians."

I didn't know who she was
until a day after, when I was like
'jeez, I met Dead Sara from Dead Sara
and we totally talked about our grandmothers."

It beat those Hollywood stories
of looking at sickening Larry Flynt
as he ambled in wheelchair to some idiot
over-priced deli
in freako land
where the poor are dying for attention
at the numb hands of infamous doctors
well
they all get treated like insects
in mad LA
as if there was a science
that tells you
how to fuck people over
and remain completely non-plussed

well David Spade at the Palms
you can go disappear up your own asshole.

1 comment: