Thursday, December 26, 2013

books and such

Reading sometimes
is voluntary slavery,
so shove your tailored manuscripts
of new revelations
on the Peloponesian War
up your ass,
you old coot.

The only reason
I would buy something
like "The Power of Now"
would be to hit you with the spine of it
as you came whistling out of the restroom
at your stupid pompus bullshit book tour
masked as a motivational speech
that motivated me only to consider suicide
as I listed to that babble
come out of your stuffed bullshit of a mouth
you stupid motherfucker
go take a Black and Decker saw
and cut off your fingers
so you will stop writing.

I hate to side with the forests,
but we don't need any more books
and you are probably all like,
we should include you
well last time I checked
I was just writing my thoughts
as opposed to pretending to the grandeur
of some literary objectivity
so go fuck yourself
in your AIDS ridden ass
because you must have slept with the wrong people
on your last disease ridden book tour
you pretensious pompous faggot assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment