Tuesday, January 29, 2013

heels
on my shoes
company leather
odd old feather
used to titilate
in some European cult
some girl wanted me to join
until I told her something at two in the morning
about German flamethrowers
even though I clearly wasn't interested
in what they had done to people
since
I obviously wasn't any sort of aggresive fratboy
interested in legal rape with controlled substances.

well
it probably consisted of four people
to tell you the truth
I should have flown to Serbia
and been a soldier
maybe I would have learned quicker
about how what comes to pass
is not just about love

i left a velvet coat there
on her doorstep
she was insane
and thought it was about our relationship
when i was having an argument
that ended my residency in the area

that
argument
should have

instead

free bus rides
job as a writer
knight on a bridge
in foreign weather
no joy
panic through painted glass
kinds of hospitals

No comments:

Post a Comment