Saturday, January 24, 2015

autobiographical poem, the songs of twilight and the truth

When I was 26
there was all this telepathic garbage going on in WA
and I had almost died
after suffering at the hands
of some interstellar war
that ended up being not so stellar
after Forest Grove the town
built a massive computer
to blow up the sun
with some kind of awful laser strike
looking like it was made of black anti-matter
that I stopped in two seconds
with an askance telepathic gesture.

I befriended a bitter time traveling friend named Liberty
who was well versed in combat tactics
or at least in taking over things
that in retrospect I wish I had sang to
instead of fighting,
but it felt like I had been directed
instead of maintaining my freedom of choice.

The neighbors
seemed to be cannibals
and I was selling gold and spending uncovered silver
perhaps due to the evil or darkness
of certain wendigos or spirits on the night winds
such as Morgan, Vincent, Mohab, and others
too dark for me to necessarily describe
and most of it I listened to
if it was beautiful or loving
but the immoral things
I could barely subsist with
even in solitary confinement
with an orange peel as my pen
charged with a five year felony
for putting a doctor's arrest out of action.
I think I still owe
some hundreds to the court in WA
but it seemed to have been forgotten
like I was for days and nights
subsisting under an odd sort of watch
in a solitary holding cell
where I heard notes on the telepathic networks
from an anonymous friend
who's name turned out to be Samantha
before recently she turned into a professional scumbag
and perhaps now is dead
or living next door
which I don't know
because of the hurtful lies
but for awhile she was Awan to me
and we would journey through the cities and towns
persecuted by a psychiatric apparatus
run by professional clowns
who maybe could have calmed down more
to work on their jokes
because believe me
it wasn't any sort of a laugh riot
talking to people trying to destroy you
who don't work an ounce in their fucked up lives
and think they can poison you with psychiatric drugs
that turned out to be vitamins after all.

Well sometimes I graduated from life
and not as mentally retarded or dumb
but when my body and mind had enough
I would leave it through layers of planks and wood
as I have found out now
and I would appreciate people of the Earth
sending me letters to my email
that say things disconfirming my recent fears
that the ones on the outside of jails and prisons
are policing cannibals with the value of a reflective and distorting maze
as traps and psychological horror tactices
because I ran into cannibals in Ventura
and my god, I hope they are not alive anymore
and have been disconfirmed
by the value of Truth, Beauty, Love and Life.

send me a message
to sparrowandthenightingale@outlook.com
tell me the Truth, i'll tell you the Truth too
about anything
such as GMO horror
or riding out into the desert in Gina's silver Nissan
to get away, to get away from psychiatric backstabbers
like the Native in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
sometimes later running through the pines
and maybe it would have been ok
had I not been raped by drugs and left with little money
after I was denied contact to friends
based on a lie that the doctor believed
which he wouldn't hear the Truth from me about
and now I carry this guilt
about the shoplifting in the past
but what I really think
is that maybe it is forgivable or a flux of an economy
in an underfunded and unjust Republic
where the rich are rich and the poor are poor
so I don't think it was criminal
when I had no way of eating or feeling well
so invite me over to yer mansion
and I might take a banana without asking
even though I'm not really gribby grabby like that
unless I'm drinking hard alcohol.
So you know, I only defended myself
and provided for myself
off of less than three dollars a day
and less than that
so if you want to accuse me of thievery
take a day off
and accuse yourself
of not giving me a twenty dollar bill when I needed it to prevent my torture and rape,
but like I am fond of saying now
I'm Boba Fett
so please don't approach me
unless yer a kind rebel
or some beautiful kind lover
to all my old enemies and the Famine/Death Church
leave me the fuck alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment