Saturday, January 18, 2014

notes

I decided to put this down before I forgot.

I went to the store last night to buy cigarettes and found the store clerk giving discounts to police officers.

Of course I said something after checking the prices, basically "Why the hell are you doing that?"

He tried to say that the products were damaged and that their coffee was cold so I was like "What, so police officers buy cold coffee?"

He tried to change the subject so I insisted that if I came in and bought beer that I thought was warm that I should get a discount.  He kept changing the subject, so I asked him why he was wearing a Dodgers hat if he wasn't from LA and then finally left after letting him know that he had a bunch of orange shit around his mouth.

The reason I'm pissed is because the cops don't do shit.  They wouldn't break up a domestic violence dispute at my home, they wouldn't even prosecute based on drugs and a theft of a phone on top of a hundred dollars, but they get free fucking coffee and discounted food?

WTF, yolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment